818-985-5950 – 24-Hour Information
323-272-2355 – Free Appraisals
10113 Riverside Drive
North Hollywood, CA 91602
Gillio & Associates has been a full time coin dealer since 1968, with over 75 years of combined experience. We are also contributing authors for the Guide Book of United States Coins
(Red Book), and Handbook of United States Coins
- Past Appraiser for the State of California
- Licensed by the City of Los Angeles (#1942-0840)
- Fully Bonded
- Member of the Professional Numismatics Guild (Dennis Gillio, #321)
- Life Member of the American Numismatic Association (#LM4535)
- Member of the Professional Coin Grading Services (PCGS)
- Member of the Numismatic Guarantee Corporation (NGC)
Dennis Gillio - has been a full time coin dealer since 1968.
Edward Dubinsky - full time coin dealer and Jeweler since 1981.
Alan Oleesky - has been involved in Jewelry and coin business since 1967.
Steve Macintyre - has been involved in the coin business since 1970.
Gillio & Associates Acquisition Highlights
- Binion's Horshoe Million Dollar Display - 100 - $10,000 bills purchased for over $4,500,000.00. The largest single currency purchase in numismatic history.
- 1880 $4.00 Gold Coiled Hair - "Stella" Proof 67 - Purchased for over $1,000,000.00
- A matching pair - 1915 $50 Pan Pacific Round and Octogonal in MS-65 - Purchased for over $200,000.00
- 1895 Silver Dollar - Proof Cameo 68 - Purchased for over $80,000.00
- The 47 Carat Emarald Cut "Venable Diamond" - Purchased for over $325,000.00
Gillia & Associates has facilitated all the above purchases, and many more, for their clients in the last 40 years. We actively request your want list for any coin or high quality jewelry.